Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Danger Of thought Forms



For a while now I've been stressing the danger of feeding inappropriate Thought Forms. I've been warning students that the media is encouraging us all to focus on the same idea. The more they scare us, the more we watch the TV and buy the papers. Now its in my home city.

A thought form is a powerful thought backed up by strong emotions - an energy bundle. Ad + Ki for those in the know. The more you dwell on it, the more energy it gets and the stronger its boundaries become. Ant number of people, all dwelling on the same thought, magnifies it. Infact, it needs living mana/chi to survive.

Starve the thought form, and it will begin to dissolve till it becomes a memory.

How to clear a thought form? Clear any negative emotions like Fear or Anger using Time Line, Higher Self Therapy or any other intervention you know. Esoteric techniques include cutting connections and banishing the energy cluster.

I'm off to do some work on myself. May I ask that you do likewise, and focus on what you want instead, not what someone else wants you to focus on...

No comments: