Monday, May 11, 2009

Where Will You Be Tuesday?

Can you clear your calendar on May 12th?

The reason I’m asking is because I want to offer
you FREE access to a very exclusive event at 8pm,
when I’ll be talking LIVE about my book, “Ignite &
Unshackle The Latent Power of You”

***********************************************************

EVENT: Jonathan Clark Virtual Book Tour
DATE & TIME: Tuesday, May 12th at 8:00pm UK, 3pm EST
FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast -- it's your choice)
TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, CLICK THIS LINK NOW...
http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=6168612

************************************************************

There are only 2 things that the happiest, most fulfilled
people on the planet have that you don’t: financial freedom, and emotional freedom. But that’s all about to change, because now you can develop better and quicker ways to create peace of mind and control of your life.

Listen in on my May 12th Virtual Book Tour to learn how!

> > > 'What's A Virtual Book Tour?' < < <

In just 24 hours, you will have the opportunity to participate in my 'Virtual Book Tour,' when we anticipate loads of like minded people calling in from their homes, cars, or offices from all over the world to listen to me answer your questions about how to break free from the past and create freedom inside and out.

Here's your chance to ask me directly and get registered for
my call on May 12th (starts promptly at 8pm UK time, 3pm EST).

************************************************************

Q: Will there be a REPLAY of the call?

I realise that you might be putting the children to bed or still working at the time of the call. For this reason, I'm going to leave the recorded version up.

But you will ABSOLUTELY want to be on the LIVE call if you're available! Why?

Because precisely 10:00 minutes before the end of the call, I'm going to be turning off the recorder and making an announcement that ONLY the live participants will hear. [Hint – Liberation!]

If you're not on LIVE, you won't hear the announcement. So if you CAN join us LIVE...BE THERE! I don't want you to miss out!

Speak To You Soon,

Jonathan Clark
Author: “Ignite & Unshackle The Latent Power Of You”

No comments: