Monday, October 23, 2006

19th NLP/HGE Practitioner Course Graduates!

Friday saw the last day of the 19th seven day NLP and HGE Practitioner Certification Course, and what a course it was! Paul's "Ladies of Extreme Beauty", a guest client demo which went like a dream, tears and laughs aplenty, and a fellow Kiss fanatic in the audience! What more could a body ask for? And the graduates have all been invited to join this Blog and share their comments, stories and questions. Ladies and gentlemen....welcome to the family.

1 comment:

Jackie Walker said...

Fantastic, glad you enjoyed the course as much as the rest of us!! I think one of my outcomes was to get more from life, awaken my senses and feel my emotions - without a hesitation of a doubt - and I'm sure the rest will back me up - I did and do!!! So looking forward to MP in a week. As for loeb - well it's just part of my life now, an anchor to be just that!